Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Reactions from the Horse Community - Cherry Hill

Below is an email I received from Cherry Hill on May 25, 2009 in response to my "Do Horses See Color?" Posting:

Hi Tzena,
Google tells me whenever someone posts something related to me or my books and I came up on your blog "Do Horses See Color?".
I wanted to applaud you for being a great teacher, reader and writer. Ah, very refreshing ! A nicely thought out and presented Q&A.
I wondered if you would allow me to post that Q&A on my website and refer my readers to your blog?
Have a great day and keep up the great work,
Cherry
Cherry Hill
author of over 30 books and DVDs on horse training and care
www.horsekeeping.com


Imagine my delight and excitement to receive such an email from such an important and highly regarded person in the horse community. According to Cherry, "It will be the first time I have a "guest" besides my husband Richard who sometimes answers farrier and facility questions." You can find a link to my blog and the above posting on Cherry Hill's website by either clicking on Today's Ask Cherry or the top one in the Ask Cherry Column:
http://www.horsekeeping.com/ask-cherry/20090530-seecolor.htm

I encourage you to take a look at the Q&A on Cherry's Website and the take some time to look around her website (www.horsekeeping.com) in it's entirety.


No comments:

Post a Comment